Government continues to move forward with improving sports and recreation facilities in New Waterford, as part of the CBRM Health Care Redevelopment Project. LAT49 Architecture Inc. has been awarded the contract to design and rebuild two sports fields and recreation facilities that are being relocated in New Waterford, today, Dec. 16.
- 03 / 31 : New access road to be built for Cape Breton Regional Hospital
- 03 / 29 : New Access Road for Cape Breton Regional Hospital
- 03 / 28 : Infrastructure, Research and Healthcare Investments in Rural Universities
- 03 / 28 : Big build downtown: an update on the NSCC Marconi Campus construction
- 03 / 18 : Interest in Sydney waterfront picks up with downtown construction boom