The Nova Scotia government is partnering with the federal government and Cape Breton Regional Municipality in a $600,000 investment to upgrade Centre 200 in Sydney. The upgrade to the rink boards will improve safety for local athletes, amateur skaters and the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League’s (QMJHL’s) Cape Breton Eagles.
- 01 / 24 : Cape Breton hospital expansion makes Top 100 projects list
- 01 / 20 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital Expansion makes list of the Top 100: Canada’s Biggest Infrastructure Projects
- 01 / 06 : The right START to a bright future
- 12 / 09 : Northside/Harbourview Hospital Foundation receives $100,000 donation
- 12 / 02 : Marconi no more: New name for NSCC Sydney campus in 2024