The Nova Scotia government is partnering with the federal government and Cape Breton Regional Municipality in a $600,000 investment to upgrade Centre 200 in Sydney. The upgrade to the rink boards will improve safety for local athletes, amateur skaters and the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League’s (QMJHL’s) Cape Breton Eagles.
- 05 / 16 : Work at New Waterford community hub begins
- 05 / 12 : Getting a taste of a trade: Skills Canada career showcase gives Cape Breton students future job ideas
- 04 / 05 : Follow Up: New Waterford Community Hub – Community Engagement Session
- 04 / 01 : Population, workforce, and economic growth are converging
- 03 / 31 : New access road to be built for Cape Breton Regional Hospital