- 11 / 02 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital Project Information Session
- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
From Daily Commercial News: The Cape Breton Regional Hospital (CBRH), the island’s only major health care facility serving a population of just over 100,000, is undergoing its first major expansion since the hospital was built in Sydney in the early 1990s.
From Saltwire Network – The project manager overseeing the redevelopment of health-care facilities in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality said Friday he couldn’t be happier with how the project is proceeding.
From CB Regional Hospital Foundation: The Cape Breton Building Trades and Unionized Contractors have pledged $500,000 to the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation’s Cancer Care Here at Home Campaign, which will be paid in $100,000 installments over the next five years.
From Saltwire – It may only look like pieces of coloured tape stuck to the floor but Troy Penney wants you to see windows, doors and medical equipment when you tour through the warehouse area of the former Scotsburn Dairy building on Upper Prince Street where two and three-dimensional mockups of future hospital rooms are temporarily housed.