Source: Saltwire – Construction has now begun on a new eight-storey clinical services building at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital that will be home to new emergency and critical care departments, eight new surgical suites, two, 36-bed in-patient rooms (all private), maternal/newborn services and a cardiac catheterization lab.
- 09 / 15 : Building Dreams in the Construction Trades
- 05 / 02 : Skilled labour needed: Open house aims to attract more people to contracting jobs in Cape Breton
- 03 / 22 : Milestone week for $1 billion Cape Breton healthcare project
- 03 / 10 : Skilled trades industry fosters rewarding careers for women
- 03 / 06 : Take a virtual walk-through of the new Cape Breton Cancer Centre