- 05 / 16 : Work at New Waterford community hub begins
- 05 / 12 : Getting a taste of a trade: Skills Canada career showcase gives Cape Breton students future job ideas
- 04 / 05 : Follow Up: New Waterford Community Hub – Community Engagement Session
- 04 / 01 : Population, workforce, and economic growth are converging
- 03 / 31 : New access road to be built for Cape Breton Regional Hospital
From Saltwire – It may only look like pieces of coloured tape stuck to the floor but Troy Penney wants you to see windows, doors and medical equipment when you tour through the warehouse area of the former Scotsburn Dairy building on Upper Prince Street where two and three-dimensional mockups of future hospital rooms are temporarily housed.
From CBC Mainstreet Cape Breton – There is a lot of work happening in Cape Breton. Seasonal road work, construction of a new Marconi NSCC Campus, upgrades and expansions to local hospitals. The Cape Breton Partnership wants to build on these existing infrastructure projects to ensure businesses capitalize on the spin off and potential employees are connected to jobs.
From Construction Pulse Magazine – A decade from now, Cape Breton Regional Municipality is going to look vastly different than it does today thanks to the billion-dollar construction boom that will transform communities throughout CBRM.
From ConstructConnect – With five major publicly funded construction projects in the works worth about $1 billion, Cape Breton Regional Municipality in Nova Scotia, and its population of roughly 95,000, is poised for a mini economic boom.