- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
- 08 / 11 : College campus construction breathes life into downtown Sydney, N.S.
From Construction Pulse Magazine – A decade from now, Cape Breton Regional Municipality is going to look vastly different than it does today thanks to the billion-dollar construction boom that will transform communities throughout CBRM.
From ConstructConnect – With five major publicly funded construction projects in the works worth about $1 billion, Cape Breton Regional Municipality in Nova Scotia, and its population of roughly 95,000, is poised for a mini economic boom.
The Cape Breton Regional Municipality (CBRM) Healthcare Redevelopment project is another step closer to transforming the way health care is delivered in New Waterford and surrounding area, and the communities of the Northside. Government awarded the contract for the construction management services for the New Waterford Community Hub and Northside Health Centre projects to PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
The province continues to move forward with Cape Breton Regional Municipality’s largest health-care project that will improve access and expand services. The province is allocating $38.4 million towards planning and early construction of the CBRM Health Care Redevelopment Project, today, July 2.