- 05 / 02 : Skilled labour needed: Open house aims to attract more people to contracting jobs in Cape Breton
- 03 / 22 : Milestone week for $1 billion Cape Breton healthcare project
- 03 / 10 : Skilled trades industry fosters rewarding careers for women
- 03 / 06 : Take a virtual walk-through of the new Cape Breton Cancer Centre
- 02 / 15 : Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Program Seeing Success in CBRM
From CB Regional Hospital Foundation: The Cape Breton Building Trades and Unionized Contractors have pledged $500,000 to the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation’s Cancer Care Here at Home Campaign, which will be paid in $100,000 installments over the next five years.
From Saltwire – It may only look like pieces of coloured tape stuck to the floor but Troy Penney wants you to see windows, doors and medical equipment when you tour through the warehouse area of the former Scotsburn Dairy building on Upper Prince Street where two and three-dimensional mockups of future hospital rooms are temporarily housed.
From CBC Mainstreet Cape Breton – There is a lot of work happening in Cape Breton. Seasonal road work, construction of a new Marconi NSCC Campus, upgrades and expansions to local hospitals. The Cape Breton Partnership wants to build on these existing infrastructure projects to ensure businesses capitalize on the spin off and potential employees are connected to jobs.