From Daily Commercial News: The Cape Breton Regional Hospital (CBRH), the island’s only major health care facility serving a population of just over 100,000, is undergoing its first major expansion since the hospital was built in Sydney in the early 1990s.
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
- 08 / 11 : College campus construction breathes life into downtown Sydney, N.S.
- 07 / 08 : Tenders Awarded for New Waterford School, Community Wellness Centre
- 07 / 06 : Apprentice Supervision Ratio Revised to Help Meet Labour Demands
- 06 / 30 : Short-term pain for long-term gain: Sydney businesses to remain open during major downtown redevelopment