The Rankin government’s first budget includes the single largest increase in income assistance in the province’s history and provides a solid foundation for a strong economy in which business can grow. In addition, it makes investments in key sectors that will benefit Cape Breton, including the hospitality industry, long-term care, public health, mental health and the environment.
- 09 / 16 : Getting more women involved in the trades in Cape Breton
- 09 / 16 : Two areas of Glace Bay Hospital slated for construction
- 09 / 15 : Contractor networking in Cape Breton
- 09 / 14 : Cape Breton hospice facility nearing completion
- 09 / 10 : 2021 Safety First in Cape Breton Award Recipients presented awards in-person