There is a lot of work happening in Cape Breton. Seasonal road work, construction of a new Marconi NSCC Campus, upgrades and expansions to local hospitals. The Cape Breton Partnership wants to build on these existing infrastructure projects to ensure businesses capitalize on the spin off and potential employees are connected to jobs. CBC’s Jennifer Ludlow speaks with the Cape Breton Partnership’s Community Engagement Manager, Jeremy Martell.
- 09 / 15 : Building Dreams in the Construction Trades
- 05 / 02 : Skilled labour needed: Open house aims to attract more people to contracting jobs in Cape Breton
- 03 / 22 : Milestone week for $1 billion Cape Breton healthcare project
- 03 / 10 : Skilled trades industry fosters rewarding careers for women
- 03 / 06 : Take a virtual walk-through of the new Cape Breton Cancer Centre