New Waterford will soon be home to an innovative community hub that includes a new school, community health centre and long-term care home. Premier Stephen McNeil announced today, Aug. 2, that Breton Education Centre will be replaced and will share a site with new, modern health-care facilities.
- 06 / 09 : Investing in Recreational Infrastructure in Cape Breton
- 06 / 09 : Investing in safer recreation infrastructure for Cape Breton residents
- 06 / 08 : Meet Cape Breton ‘tin knocker’ Starr Smith and discover how Nova Scotia workplaces are becoming more inclusive
- 06 / 07 : Announcing the 2021 Safety First in Cape Breton Awards Recipients
- 05 / 27 : Cape Breton Infrastructure: How the billion-dollar construction boom will transform Cape Breton Regional Municipality