Year in and year out, the way you receive healthcare is always an important story. With that in mind, we hear what’s happened so far with healthcare redevelopment in the CBRM, two of the key people involved in the project are: Mark LeCouter is the senior director for the project, Roy MacDonald is head of Project Management Services with the Department of Public Works.
- 11 / 02 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital Project Information Session
- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet