Year in and year out, the way you receive healthcare is always an important story. With that in mind, we hear what’s happened so far with healthcare redevelopment in the CBRM, two of the key people involved in the project are: Mark LeCouter is the senior director for the project, Roy MacDonald is head of Project Management Services with the Department of Public Works.
- 06 / 30 : Short-term pain for long-term gain: Sydney businesses to remain open during major downtown redevelopment
- 06 / 28 : Charlotte Street in Sydney redevelopment begins July 4
- 06 / 28 : Officials predict boom in downtown Sydney, N.S. following redevelopment
- 06 / 18 : $70 million into Cape Breton’s health-care upgrade and project manager says all is well
- 05 / 25 : ‘The town changed and not by design’: New Waterford wellness centre to pay long-term community dividends