Registration is now open for Building Construction Careers in Cape Breton, a virtual information series to engage the local workforce in major construction projects planned for Cape Breton -Unama’ki. The purpose of these sessions is to share information about the infrastructure projects and the potential employment/training opportunities in the construction industry with the job-seeking public.
- 04 / 05 : Follow Up: New Waterford Community Hub – Community Engagement Session
- 04 / 01 : Population, workforce, and economic growth are converging
- 03 / 31 : New access road to be built for Cape Breton Regional Hospital
- 03 / 29 : New Access Road for Cape Breton Regional Hospital
- 03 / 28 : Infrastructure, Research and Healthcare Investments in Rural Universities