On December 13, 2021, the Cape Breton Partnership hosted Community Engagement Sessions at Breton Education Centre for the surrounding community on the ongoing New Waterford Community Hub Project. Each session included representatives who shared updates and details on this significant project from architects and designers, as well as team members from CBRM Health Care Redevelopment, Nova Scotia Lands, Nova Scotia Public Works, Cape Breton-Victoria Regional Centre for Education, Cape Breton Regional Municipality, and Nova Scotia Construction Sector Council.
- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
- 08 / 11 : College campus construction breathes life into downtown Sydney, N.S.