On December 13, 2021, the Cape Breton Partnership hosted Community Engagement Sessions at Breton Education Centre for the surrounding community on the ongoing New Waterford Community Hub Project. Each session included representatives who shared updates and details on this significant project from architects and designers, as well as team members from CBRM Health Care Redevelopment, Nova Scotia Lands, Nova Scotia Public Works, Cape Breton-Victoria Regional Centre for Education, Cape Breton Regional Municipality, and Nova Scotia Construction Sector Council.
- 09 / 15 : Building Dreams in the Construction Trades
- 05 / 02 : Skilled labour needed: Open house aims to attract more people to contracting jobs in Cape Breton
- 03 / 22 : Milestone week for $1 billion Cape Breton healthcare project
- 03 / 10 : Skilled trades industry fosters rewarding careers for women
- 03 / 06 : Take a virtual walk-through of the new Cape Breton Cancer Centre