On December 13, 2021, the Cape Breton Partnership hosted Community Engagement Sessions at Breton Education Centre for the surrounding community on the ongoing New Waterford Community Hub Project. Each session included representatives who shared updates and details on this significant project from architects and designers, as well as team members from CBRM Health Care Redevelopment, Nova Scotia Lands, Nova Scotia Public Works, Cape Breton-Victoria Regional Centre for Education, Cape Breton Regional Municipality, and Nova Scotia Construction Sector Council.
- 05 / 16 : Work at New Waterford community hub begins
- 05 / 12 : Getting a taste of a trade: Skills Canada career showcase gives Cape Breton students future job ideas
- 04 / 05 : Follow Up: New Waterford Community Hub – Community Engagement Session
- 04 / 01 : Population, workforce, and economic growth are converging
- 03 / 31 : New access road to be built for Cape Breton Regional Hospital