- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
- 08 / 11 : College campus construction breathes life into downtown Sydney, N.S.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Supplier Opportunities Information Session for Cape Breton Businesses
February 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC+0Free
The Province of Nova Scotia, in collaboration with the Cape Breton Partnership, proudly hosts a series of information sessions focused on Supplier Opportunities stemming from the upcoming public infrastructure projects planned for Cape Breton Island over the next number of years.
These projects represent an unprecedented level of investment in Cape Breton Island and significant opportunities for our residents and business community. Together, these projects will create jobs, opportunities for workforce training for underrepresented groups, and direct benefits to local businesses, communities, and the economy.
The first segment in this virtual information session series was held on February 10, 2021, and focused on providing a broad range of information on the opportunities for local businesses and suppliers, including:
- An overview of the upcoming infrastructure projects and their associated timelines;
- Presentations from project Construction Managers; • Overview of opportunities for small and medium business, social enterprises, and diverse suppliers;
- A preview of sessions that will focus specifically on opportunities to do business with government; and
- Opportunities for questions and answers.
Future sessions in this series will also include an Introduction to Selling to Government (February 17, 2021) and Navigating the E-Bidding System for Suppliers (February 24, 2021).