- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
- 08 / 11 : College campus construction breathes life into downtown Sydney, N.S.
- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk about Equity and Anti-Racism Issues – Community Engagement Session
February 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+0Free
The Nova Scotia Office of Equity and Anti-Racism Initiatives (OEA) and the Cape Breton Partnership invite Cape Breton – Unama’ki residents and businesses to join us for an open virtual discussion on the proposed legislation on equity and anti-racism poised to be introduced in the spring session of the legislature.
This legislation intends to have a positive impact on government policy outcomes affecting various aspects of Nova Scotians’ lives and input/feedback directly from our communities will be key in ensuring the legislation is strong and effective.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com