- 06 / 30 : Short-term pain for long-term gain: Sydney businesses to remain open during major downtown redevelopment
- 06 / 28 : Charlotte Street in Sydney redevelopment begins July 4
- 06 / 28 : Officials predict boom in downtown Sydney, N.S. following redevelopment
- 06 / 18 : $70 million into Cape Breton’s health-care upgrade and project manager says all is well
- 05 / 25 : ‘The town changed and not by design’: New Waterford wellness centre to pay long-term community dividends
- This event has passed.
Construction Association of Nova Scotia Sydney Member Mixer
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC+0Free
Recognizing that their membership is located throughout Nova Scotia and beyond, the CANS Member Mixer program takes CANS from one end of the province to the other. CANS hosts casual sessions ensuring members have the opportunity to engage with each other face to face, continue to maintain existing relationships, and also make new business connections. This program was launched in 2018 and had excellent feedback from attendees. We hope that you can join us!
What to expect?
Education Session focusing on the benefits of the Cape Breton Partnership’s Connector Program, hosted by our partner Cape Breton Partnership – The Connector Program matches community and business leaders (Connectors) with local and international graduates, newcomers, and other qualified professionals (Connectees) in their industry of expertise. The Connector Program is a simple and effective networking program that connects driven individuals with industry leaders who can help facilitate the growth of their careers in Cape Breton.
Networking through Zoom breakout rooms
Project talk: Healthcare Redevelopment Project (more info to come). Building Tomorrow is a campaign from the Cape Breton Partnership highlighting the five major projects underway that will revitalize the Island and put more people to work.
CANS Strategic Plan update provided by President & CEO Duncan Williams.
For Event Info, Contact:
Vanessa Jones, Membership Lead
Construction Association of Nova Scotia