- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
- 08 / 11 : College campus construction breathes life into downtown Sydney, N.S.
- This event has passed.
Cape Breton Healthcare Redevelopment Information Session: Northside Health Complex
May 31 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+0Free
Join us for a community information session where we will be sharing updates and details on this significant project from architects and designers, as well as team members from CBRM Health Care Redevelopment, Nova Scotia Lands, Nova Scotia Public Works, Nova Scotia Construction Sector Council, and the Cape Breton Partnership.
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Emera Centre Northside
- 175 King Street, North Sydney, NS
For further information, or to register by phone, please call 902-567-6160.
About The Building Tomorrow Campaign
Building Tomorrow is a campaign from the Cape Breton Partnership highlighting the five major projects underway that will revitalize the Island and put more people to work. For more information, visit www.Building-Tomorrow.ca.