- 10 / 12 : Cardiac Catheterization Lab for Cape Breton
- 09 / 08 : Federal government investing in apprenticeship programs for workers in skilled trades
- 08 / 24 : New ‘dynamic’ campus will bring change to Sydney, N.S. waterfront
- 08 / 11 : Cape Breton Regional Hospital expanding with $500 million and 400,000 square feet
- 08 / 11 : College campus construction breathes life into downtown Sydney, N.S.
- This event has passed.
Architectural Sheet Metal Information Session
August 4, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+0
The Nova Scotia Construction Sector Council welcomes you to a 1-hour information session to learn more or apply for the upcoming new Architectural Sheet Metal Program. This training initiative is the first of its kind in Atlantic Canada!
- Date: Wednesday, August 4th
- 2 timeslots available: 12pm-1pm or 1pm-2pm
What to expect:
- An overview of Sheet Metal Workers and Roofers International Association, Local 56
- An overview of the Architectural Sheet Metal Program
- Demonstrations & Visuals
- Opportunity to register
- Question and Answer
This information session is open to organizations and interested potential applicants.
For more information, visit the Cape Breton Job Board at: https://jobs.capebretonpartnership.com/jobs/361
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 30th no later than 4pm with your preferred time slot.